Imagine, you just published your latest newsletter and sent it to the inbox of your followers. How cool would it be if you are able to re-use this content for your Medium blog or even your Wordpress page?
How to: Publish your Revue to Wordpress
By plugging Revue into Zapier, a workflow automation tool, you can instantly connect to Wordpress.
How to set this up?
- Create a free Zapier account or log into your existing account.
- Create a new Zap that connects Revue to Wordpress by clicking here.
Make sure to select 'New Issue' as a trigger and 'Create Post' as an action and hit 'Continue'.
- Give your Zap a name
- Select your Revue account by clicking on 'Connect a New Account'
- Now you need to add your API key which you can find on the bottom of the integrations page on Revue.
- Your account is now added to Zapier, click on 'Continue'.
- Now the next step is to setup the 'Action'. Choose 'Wordpress' and 'Create Post'.
- Next is selecting your Wordpress account.
- Make sure to add the Title in the following screen, which automatically copies the issue title to your blog title.
- Go to the Content part and select HTML.
- Now make sure to test your Zap
- After hitting finish make sure to put your Zap ON.
From now on Zapier will check every 15 minutes if you posted a new newsletter and will automatically publish it to Wordpress.